About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Monday, December 19, 2011

6 days away

I'm officially done Christmas shopping. We went out Friday and Saturday in all the crowds, and boy I am glad it's over. We have everything they asked for not mention kept it under 10 items! Today we will bake all day for our friends. I'm looking forward to making goodies with my babies.

Last night our sweet neighbor brought over a huge plate of goodie! I believe we ate half of the plate!



The kids are all ready for their party tomorrow.



Saturday we Skipped lunch and ate dessert only! Their reactions were priceless. I love being a mom.






We can't wait to love on our nephew!




YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html