About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, December 16, 2011

9 days until Christmas!

This year has flown by. I can't believe there are only nine days until Christmas. Today the kids have a half day which means I need to deep clean, because they will be off for two weeks! I'm glad school is over for me and I get a break with them. Next week we plan to bake and make crafts to give out for Christmas. Then next week is jammed packed with family time. We have both of my grandparents to go to Christmas Eve, and Christmas day Day we have my dad and moms to go to.

We made a rule two years ago we don't travel on Christmas day. That way the kids can enjoy their Santa Claus! That was the best decision we have made pertaining to holidays. This year things are a little different because of what the kids are getting! We will be staying at my moms Christmas Eve and spending the majority of the day there enjoying Santa Claus. Then that afternoon we are loading up headed to my dads, because of a item the kids are getting there! I'm actually a little excited about only traveling to one place on that day. But even more excited about what all the kids are getting that day.

The Monday after Russell and I are both off. We will be having his family over that day. Even though it's a jammed packed three days, we have it spread out so it will be enjoyable.

Next week we are having a party here for all the kids I keep. We will be making crafts, making cookies, making a cake for Jesus' birthday, and having a gift exchange! I love how kids get so excited about the holidays!

Tonight Russell and I will be finishing up our shopping. Then it's time to relax until Christmas.

Yesterday I was able to stop by Maddies party and I checked the kids out early. Here is some things I saw they did at school, and notice what Cayden asked for...






YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html