About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Monday, November 28, 2011

What a weekend...

Thursday morning we got up and watched the parade as we got ready to start our day. We have done this ever since the kids were babies. We ate lunch with my grandma first. I know not to stuff myself full because we have many places to go. After grandmas we headed to my dads. My brother, husband, and I decided to run to Walgreens without the kids. The boys wanted to shop.









We had a blast in Walgreens! I have to say we probably made a few people laugh. We went back to my dads to visit, then we headed to my moms.

We ate yet another awesome meal at my moms. When dinner was over I had to rush home, because I had to get ready to Black Friday Shop.

Megan, Leslie, Sharon, Emily, Tricia, my mom, Brandy, Chrissy, Tiff, and my cousins friend had to hit the sales.

Toys R Us was our first stop. Maddie wanted a horse and Toys R us was the only one who had it! After I got in the door and my group split up, a lady told us she got the last one. Tears were forming, but no worries a worker told me there was plenty in the back! Whoaoaoa hoaoao stop 1 equals mission accomplished!

Store two was Walmart. I never go to the Walmart on 64 in Bartlett and pretty sure I never will again! It was crazy!!! I just smiled and laughed at these crazy people fighting over 1.88 towels! You only save 2.00! Weave was flying, people screaming, and you can only imagine! I dressed up as Santa, sang Christmas songs, and yelled Isle 7 open, lol! Walmart was a success as well! Our line definitely moved very slow! My cousins probably think I'm crazy for fighting this rush, but it's so much fun and funny!












Next was Target! Success as well! It was very organized and the line moved very fast! Next was Kohl's, success and very organized! After Kohl's breakfast was a must! Ihop was yummy! After breakfast Big Lots was our last stop! We completed our list, but I have to say I was really tired!

When I got home to unload, my kids were awake, eww! So Unloading plans changed! I didn't get a nap because I had to pack my family for Nashville. We left for Nashville around 12:30 on Friday. We had a great weekend away! ICE, shopping, eating, sight seeing, and much more!





















We even saw Santa and got the kids picture made for free! My four day weekend was a success! Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html