About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend memories

At the last minute Thursday evening my mom found out she could take her children to her Christmas party. I don't dress much so a black formal wasn't exactly hanging around in my closet. My mom and I along with the kids went to get our nails done Thursday night! It was very relaxing and needed! Friday night I already had a session booked the Peabody Hotel for pictures so it all worked out great!

























I had a blast Friday night! I know many people that work with my mom as well have some friends that work at Ring. Between the fabulous meal, open bar, dessert, and my favorite band playing....I was a happy girl!

Saturday I had a busy day with photography sessions! I enjoyed every bit of it! Afterwards all my boys minus Maddie, went to eat then went to my cousins house! I had over 1,100 pictures to edit! I promise my picture CDs within 24 hours of the session! Saturday night the boys watched football while my cousin and I hung her outside lights! We came in and found the boys like this....



Today was a absolutely lazy day! I enjoyed every minute of it! It was rainy and cold outside. I finalized my Christmas cards and they will be mailed tomorrow, watched three movies with my hubby, took a nap, and finished up homework!

We had a fabulous weekend! What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html