About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Life lately...

Things have been in a whirlwind. Baby was really sick a week ago which ended us up in Methodist Lebohneur Minor Med, and then my hubby got sick. I'm in the process of preparing for finals, which is stressful.

Last Wednesday I received a text message from Scottie asking me to take my cousins family picture, he was going to pop the question. My husband and I knew he was getting her a ring, but when he asked me to be apart of the proposal I was pumped with excitement! Scottie is Maddie and Caydens Godfather, and I am his daughters Godmother. So we already treat each other like family! Scottie is one of the best men I know, and I am so glad he wants to spend the rest of his life with my cousin!



Congratulations to you two love birds! May the blessings rain down!


Turkey day is tomorrow and I can't wait! We have my grandmas, dads, and moms go go to! Rock on for eating all day! Later that night Tricia, Mom, Tiff, Chrissy, Brandy, Me, Sharon, and Emily are going to hit the town for Black Friday Shopping! Watch out people we are on a mission, and these Billings girls will accomplish it with smiling faces!
Target Lady Rocks

Hope everyone has a wonderful fulfilling Thanksgiving!

YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html