About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keeping up with the Jones'

1. Last week the Lord called four sweet angels home. Even though it sadden us here, the Lord had better plans for them in heaven.

2. I'm so glad my best friend is out of the hospital, it has been a long week! Praying for peace and healing to her and her family.

3. Due to some things our schedule was messed up. Last weekend to finish up house before we put it up for SALE! This makes me extremely happy.

4. I'm super blessed to have such awesome friends in my life. Last night I went to the station for some tutoring for school. It boggles my mind how much teachers really don't teach! Afterwards Cole and I headed to Chilis for a nice adult beverage.

5. It's time to hit the tanning bed, vacation is right around the corner.

6. Sunday was my daddy's birthday. My step mom made him a Angry Birds cake, it was awesome and dangerous, lol.

7. This little guy is almost 5 months. He is all Over the place and talks non stop.



8. My Nike shocks should be here any day, super pumped!

9. I sold Russells 3G phone for the same price I bought his IPhone 4! I love not spending money when you don't have to to upgrade.

10. Our neighbors have iPhones now, so between Abbey Rd and Mossy Springs, we are all playing scrabble. Some of us have been playing this game for over a year. We also are all addicted to Angry Birds, don't download it if you plan to be productive ;)

11. We signed kids up for t-ball! We are so excited, even their grandparents! It's a shame others don't realize what awesome kids they are, and how much fun they are!

12. Cayden got principals list! Straight A's baby! Now just praying we keep this up once we get to Shelby County Schools.

13. I saved up for a big Rug for my living room.....LOVE IT and I got these pretty maroon red curtains in living room to match, really love all the new decor!

14. I love this patio weather. Sunday we had family over, cooked out and enjoyed the back patio.

Life has been really good. We have been super busy, and ready for a more relaxed weekend. I sure know that I am blessed beyond any measure!

Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html