About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Helping each other....

Normally Russell and I don't do lots of projects together. It's gets comical to say the least. However we have 3 days before the sign is in the yard....aaaahhh! So therefore we have been helping each other with the others list. Well today after church we came home to finish up.

As I was working on mine, he was working on his. I really didn't want to help with his, plus I didn't know what to do (they were man jobs). I could tell he was getting frustrated, so I asked him as sweet as I could if he needed help (totally thinking he would say no), wrong, he wanted my help. So I put the game face on and started helping him! We worked together rather well, and of course being a woman we are perfectionist when it comes to certain things ;)!

There are many projects we
don't do together, because I like to read directions and yeah Russell is good without them, lol! Like our shed in the back! Doing that project 9 mine months pregnant with my hubby, not such a good idea, lol!



Note to self next time pay Home Depot to put something together!



Russell and his uncle did this project, only thing I did was paint!










In the last year the Lord has taught me patience! I have learned that patience gets you a lot further!

Next project move in new house, or just pay movers??? Ha!


Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html