About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Make her a rainbow to shine down on her momma :)

There are no words to describe my heart at the moment. I went through a horrible loss with my best friend over the weekend. She had long prayed for a baby girl, and now her baby girl is in heaven shining down on her. I was there for her through everything. As strong as I held up for her infront of her, I finally had my meltdown. I wish that I could take all her pain and tears away.

Baby Garrison was the most precious little thing I have ever seen. Although she isn't able to be here with her family, she will forever be missed. Going through this with my best friend reminded me why we are friends. In my time of need she is my ROCK! Her heart is so much bigger than her body. I hope that during this time of loss I have been able to show her how much I care for her. I love her to the moon and back.

My family and I have pulled together to provide food for her and the family coming down. While shopping tonight I had to get some of  yummy snacks she likes. Blogger friends, please pray for peace for the Garrison family.

J and T:
I will be your pillow when you want to a hug.
I will be your smile when you need a happy moment.
I will be your shoulder when you want to cry.
If your alone I will be your shadow.
And most of all I will be your friend.

I love you guys to the moon and back! I will always be here for you. I will walk this road of recovery with you! Keep your spirits up. Your baby girl is the brightest color in the rainbow shinning down on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html