About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Im LOVING

  • Im loving that my baby girl did so wonderful Monday in surgery. Even though it was more dramatic than it was suppose to be she has been such a trooper. We have had some side affects to the meds and she is restless but I'm so glad she is doing great. Her surgery had been physically and emotionally hard on us but we have pulled together as a family and made it alright! Her daddy took a vacation day yesterday to stay home and be with her. She was very excited she had us both to take care of her! 

  • Monday was Valentines Day, and even though we technically didn't get to celebrate it like we would have liked to, the love is still there. I got Russell some Nike Shocks, and well he got me some too. Mine are John Deere colors with pink lining and say 1 Tuf JJ on the side. Love them!

  • I'm loving all the family support we get. Our family is amazing! We also have a new sister n law, and a baby neice or nephew on the way. We are super excited about all the new additions.
  • I'm loving the fact my family respects my husband and gets along with him. They stand behind any and every choice Russell and I make and RESPECT it! That is a big deal to me!
  • My mom got a new puppie names Chewy. The kids LOVE Chewy. Maddie keeps asking for a little dog, ha.
  •  I'm loving that we signed Cayden and Maddie up for T-ball. They should be on same team, this should be lots and fun and full of LAUGHS.
  • I'm loving that in less than two weeks we will have a for sale sign up in the yard. I'm so ready.
  • I'm loving Girl Scout Cookie, we bought 10 boxes on Saturday from one of our friends little girls......We NEED more!
  • I'm loving the weather. I'm so glad Spring is right around the corner.
  • I'm loving all my new and old friends. I'm super blessed to have such wonderful men and women in my life.

1 comment:

  1. at what age can you sign them up for t-ball. I would love for landon to do something but I wonder if he is still too young

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html