About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Link up with Jamie and tells us what you are loving!


I'm loving my precious new nephew! We are very proud! His mommy was is labor 23 hours!












I'm loving that my dad and step mom were able to go on Maddies first field trip! They had a blast! My parents are the best grandparents ever!





















I'm loving my baby will be 1 Saturday! We have about 50 people coming to his party and every single one of these people are actively involved in his life! We have such a awesome day planned! My brother is even coming home from college, super pumped! He drove home last year to be there with me during labor and was even in the room when I delivered; I'm so blessed that he is there for me and my kids!



I'm loving that the kids are on break Friday-Monday! I love long weekends with my kids!

I loving this addicting, fattening junk food!



I'm loving that Halloween is right around the corner!

I'm loving my girls day planned!

I'm loving that Collierville Fire Dept. supports the tatas; I love that my daddy got me a shirt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html