About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Friday

It's a fabulous Friday because.....

1. Russell and I will be meeting our nephew later on today!






I can't wait to kiss all on these little feet!






2. Cayden got a 100 on his spelling test last week and studied extra hard this week on his words! I know he will do just fabulous!

3. Tomorrow is the "Walk to Remember for Babies"! October is national pregnancy and infant loss month! Russell and I will be walking in memory of our baby we lost and baby Rylee LeAnn!

4. Sunday at Church Christine is preaching, she is from Australia! We absolutely love her! Afterwards we are going to spend the afternoon at dads! I love family time!

5. Russell and I are going shopping for Jaxson this weekend for his party is next Saturday! I'm so excited for everything planned!

6. My husband will be taking a vacation day next week to complete some stuff for another job! Praying for extra blessings all around and peace during all of the job stuff! Changing jobs can be stressful, however it's a great opportunity for our family!

7. My mom is coming home tomorrow, she will be picking up Maddie in the afternoon to camp in the camper! She is so excited!

8. I'm loving that we have set in stone our girls day for next week! Lunch, Movie, and Shopping with two of my favorite girls!

9. I love the month of October! Cooler weather, birthdays, save the Tata's month, hay rides, and Halloween!

10. Today is fabulous because God allowed me to awake yet another day with my sweet family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html