About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekend recap...

Friday was a Movie night and pizza was our dinner. We have a new Pizza Hut in town and love it! We enjoyed watching movies and just relaxing.

Saturday was a busy jam packed day. Russell got called into work which threw my plans off just a little but I managed to keep my plans. My mom and I had a bowling event to attend in honor of baby girl Rylee who lost her life in February.

Afterwards we shopped! Oh my tax free weekend. It was crazy! We went to Hobby Lobby first, then Target...needless to say between the crowds and three sleepy kiddos we headed home!

My mom kept all three kids Saturday night so Russell and I could meet up with some friends to eat sushi and have a few drinks at Chilis! After all that we decided to get the four wheelers out! It was a fun night!

Sunday I crafted from 10-5. I enjoyed it however was exhausted! My mom joined me, we enjoyed our day crafting.

I made this stool for my nephew.


I made a door wreath for the hospital!


My mom made Tucker one!



Here is Tuckers stool! I finished it yesterday! My mom did everything except the writing on top!


My nephew isn't spoiled at all! This is just a few items I have done for him!


My mom bought Jaxson a walker, he is EVERYWHERE! He loves it!



We had a busy weekend non stop, that's just how this week will be. Maddie starts school tomorrow, I'm super nervous and excited at the same time. Two of my three children will be out of the house during the day, I will be lost without all the noise.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html