About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Thank you Jesus for this much needed rain! I love raining evenings because its a gret excuse to put on your jammies early and watch movies! We will be watching these movies;







2. Tomorrow we will be bowling in memory of baby Rylee Garisson that went to live with Jesus in February! It's going to be a fun day!

3. My baby girl starts school Wednesday! This totally blows my mind! We love love love her teacher and praying she has a wonderful year! I'm not going to know what to do with two of my kiddos in school!

4. I have two more finals next week, and then I'm on a long break! I'm super pumped! During this break my hubs and I are taking a vacation day together!

5. I have to finish getting all the stuff ready for my sister n laws shower next Saturday! Carson isn't spoiled by any means from his Aunt JJ and Uncle Russ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html