About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Link up with Jamie and tells us what you love!

I'm loving this little guys personality! He is such a cutie! He is so active and smiles about everything!


I'm loving all the time we had with friends and family starting from last Thursday until Monday! I seriously am still full from all the eating we have done!

I'm loving that my grandma is another year older and looks fabulous!

I'm loving that my sister n law is ok from her wreck last Friday. A young boy ran her off the road and ran over and killed a man at his mailbox! Please pray for everyone involved this is a hard time for everyone!

I'm loving that my sister n law and brother have named our nephew...he will be called Carson Noah, and we will call him Noah!

I'm loving that Megan was so kind to pick up the parts for our oven, it's now fixed! Friends are great! The bake heating element has been broke for months! I have mastered cooking with the broil settings though!

And of course I'm loving my wonderful husband!



Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html