About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthdays, Anniversary, and more holidays!

This handsome fellow has a birthday next week so we are celebrating all weekend, well except he doesn't know! I love surprising him!!


Next is our Anniversay! 7 years!


Then it's Fathers day! In which my husband is a wonderful father!

Then it's my birthday ;)


Then it's our Family Hog party/ Fourth of July celebration!

Then it's Caydens 6th Birthday! Can't believe he is going to be six and going into first grade already!



I love summer time.... sun, happy kids, outside time, lake time, lots of cookouts, and birthdays/holidays!

Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html