About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Link up with Jamie and tell us what you are loving! Best part of the week if you ask me!


I'm loving that my baby boy is now a Kindergarten Graduate! He graduated yesterday morning! I haven't uploaded my pictures yet, but here he is singing while they were leaving!


I'm loving how much fun coaching tball is! I have a great team and all the parents are a big support! We have played three games so far and done great! Can't wait for our game tomorrow!



I'm loving the new softener crystal that I bought the other day! I love how fresh and soft our clothes are after they are washed!


I'm loving we fixed up ( minor tune up ) my go kart from when I was a kid! The kids absolutely love it! Even the baby!

I'm loving that the weather is suppose to get warmer even though it will be rainy ;( It's may and we have been in low 40's to mid 60's.



I'm loving the day off I had yesterday with my family!

I'm loving the Donut Shop in Oakland. My neighbors laugh all the time, they ask daily did you go there today??? Why yes I have to keep the locals open! I buy the bacon, egg, and cheese croissant! Super yummy!

I'm loving that I will start running 7 miles on Saturday and 6 on Monday with my neighbor Sarah! So glad to have neighbors that want to keep other neighbors healthy and fit! She eats so well! My home is about to start eating better! Sarah is a beautiful person inside and out! She has worked so hard to keep active an her family healthy! I love friends that rub off on others! Can't wait til out date Tuesday night!



I'm loving my neighbors! I know I say this weekly! They are all amazing people! Tracy is like my older sister, and my kids second momma! Emily is one of my good friends and I love her kids to death! Sharon is like my third momma, love her to death! I'm seriously surrounded by truly amazing people!

I'm loving that Russ and I have made a big commitment to do starting June 1st! Really praying we go far in our goal, for our sake and the kids ;)


I'm loving all the kid stuff my dad and step mom have done for their house! They have a play house, their own room with goodies, and now a big wooden swing set! My parents rock!

I'm loving that my mom has done so well in raising money for the Relay for Life! So far her team is in first place! Can't wait until Saturday night! Come support Fayette County's Relay for Life!


I'm loving we will be getting family pictures done in about a month!



Have a blessed week blogger friends!


Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

Location:Mccauley St,Oakland,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html