About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

MOMents

Mom: Made of Money is the meaning I think sometimes!

Dad: He never says no, ESP if you give him the look!

My husband and I try to be serious parents, but we cave alot! Is so hard to tell the kids no, even when we know we have to. We keep saying they are still little....well Cayden is going on six now! Saturday when we went to Walmart for 6 things we ended up walking out with 170.00 dollars worth. Maddies favorite fruit is a watermelon, so instead of a candy bar she got that! Who can say no to a healthy treat right? Even if she is the only one who eats it! Cayden wanted chocolate Frosted Mini Wheats instead of a candy bar, which is even better if you ask me! Then it's Popsicles, chips, cookies, and yogurt. You guessed it we said yes. We laugh at ourselves all the time! Hey you don't always have to say no, but believe me we do when it's a given it's needed to be said! We love our kids!

Next note go kart! This was my go kart when I was young! We got it up and running for the kids.


YouTube Video




YouTube Video


The kids loved it! My baby girl was sick so no pictures or videos of her ;(

We had a fabulous weekend with our kids! We are already planning the next one!

Busy week with Cayden graduating, my schooling, and two tball games! What's not to love about being a busy mom!

Have a great day!


Oh and Jaxson's two teeth finally broke skin on the bottom. The gummy smile is going away ;(


Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html