About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Busy as a Bee

We have been busy around here lately. Between my school schedule, the kids, life, and planning our vacation with friends we have been non stop. Saturday our agent came over and we discussed everything about our house, from sale price, to what has sold around us, to the market date, and a minor list of things to do. We were really excited to sit down and discuss all of these things.

School is wearing me out already, I started on Thursday and had 27 pages of homework due by the next Thursday. Ughh, but I keep telling myself it will all be worth it. I have enjoyed doing the homework and learning, but I am tired after I work a 12 hour day. Sunday after church I spent 8 hours doing homework! Im so blessed to have a husband pick up the slack when I can't do it all, and cook me dinner while Im studying! The spaghetti was delicous!

We are going here in April, and I couldn't be more excited. We will be gone for 10 days. HOLY COW, thats almost two weeks. We are very excited about our trip. We are going with a great couple. So guess what, I need to hit the tanning bed. I have lost all my baby weight and Im back in pre baby shape, however I plan to start running with Sarah in the next month to get extra toned.

So Sunday night we had snow move in, who would have thought SCHOOLS closed :) Cayden didn't believe me that he didn't have to go to school so he got up at 6 Monday morning to check out the snow, then headed back to bed. After breakfast we all headed out to play, of course they didn't last long because it was COLD, but none the less they had fun. After nap we headed out again. Tracy, Marc, and I built a snowman. Well I shall say they did all the work and I took the pictures :) Tracy is a big kid! Between our house and hers our yards had the most footprints and snow missing. Tracys is a SNOWMAN queen. She can wip up a big snowman in less than five minutes!

I took Jaxson out yesterday afternoon to play, he just smiled and hung out. It didn't bother him it was cold outside :)
Tracy and Marc with WT Frosty


The kids having a snowball fight


Maddie building something


Jaxson- Tracy put his hands in his pockets


Cayden cheese, wanting to go in because he was cold.


Hanging with Ms Tracy!


My baby's first snow!


We have been busy, but we have enjoyed every last minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html