About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Rylee Leann Garrison

A year ago today I went to the hospital with your mom and dad. You were sick, but with what we didn't know. Before we found out, we found out you were a girl! We were all so excited but little did we know in a matter of minutes Dr. BK would tell us you wouldn't make it through delivery. They discovered your mom had a severe case of preclampsia, which had gotten to the deadly point involving your moms health.

To see my best friend lay there knowing you weren't going to make it was the worst thing ever. I stayed strong because your mom was strong. She trusted in God, and her faith is even stronger now! I can't express how much you are missed. I'm so blessed and thankful I got to hold you with your mom! We miss you baby girl, happy first birthday!





















Keep watching over your family and the new little bean on the way!

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is perfect!! Glad your friend has you to support her! Prayers fro your Best Friend's little bean!!=)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html