About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Life at the Jones' House

Every day is jammed packed, and I really wouldn't have it any other way. It gets a little crazy at times but we always manage!
Sunday my family and our friends came over to celebrate Maddie's birthday. Boy did she rack up! She got lots of beach clothes and boy is she excited. After my family left, my husbands family came over and she racked up again in presents.

Monday, I cleaned house and shampooed carpets. This is the story of my life. I started my paper and prepared for school on Tuesday. I helped the kids write names on their valentine cards.
Tuesday, I leave at 6:30 in the morning and my last class ends at 8 p.m. What a long day. I didn't get to see the kids open their valentines stuff ;( I don't do candy or anything big, just a small something. Of course they loved it, even my hubby.

Wednesday I spent all day writing a ten page paper and revising it for school. Yippee, not. I hate writing papers however this paper was not that bad to do. I did it on MRSA. Which if you don't know what that is its Staph infection that isn't treatable with regular antibiotics. I had a staph infection in the third grade, so I learned a lot. Russell had court in Oakland. Boo, really starting to dislike this town even more.

Thursday, was another day of class until noon. School has seriously consumed my life. Yesterday my laptop finally popped, and my big pc crashed! So I get to buy a new computer today. I really wish I didn't have to but I have to have it for school. The kids are out of school for four days so Cayden had a sleep over. I headed over to my sweet neighbor Tracy's for a little girl talk while my house was full of boys playing the Wii.

Today we have teacher conferences with the kids teachers. Afterwards we are going computer shopping then paint shopping. We are going to paint most of our rooms a beige color to help sell our house.

Saturday I have a girls day planned with Russell's cousin in the morning and then later with my grandma. Im really looking forward to spending time with granny.Then later that night we have a surprise party to attend.

Sunday is church and play day ;) we plan to literally play all day! Again on Monday to, the kids are out of school again. Then Tuesday starts our busy week all over again.

I love my family of 6!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html