About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie!



I'm loving that the kids picked out their costumes and are excited about Halloween!









I'm loving all the final details that my bestie and I added to Jaxson's birthday party festivities! I love having a baby in the fall!

I'm loving that my hubby and I had a great weekend just us and friends! Couple date nights are awesome!


I'm loving all my Fall/ Halloween decor we have up!

I'm loving the wonderful day I had today shopping with my bestie!

I'm loving that we have family pictures Saturday!

I'm loving Oreo Balls!

I'm loving that Friday we are having a get together for my dad for hitting the 30 year mark at Collierville Fire Department! My dad can retire but won't!

We are loving that we will have a nephew next Friday! Russell and I are very excited! Come on Carson Aunt JJ and Uncle Russ are ready to spoil you!


I'm loving that hubs and I are planning a trip to see his family in IN! They are a awesome group of people!

I'm loving life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html