About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, September 16, 2011

What day is it?

Hello Friday you have so been missed. Things have been in a whirlwind the last couple of days. I started school at the end of last week and I have two very hard busy work classes. This weekend I spent my Saturday at the Germantown Festival and shopping all afternoon with friends. Between us five girls we got some great buys. Saturday night wasn't so fabulous, I spent my time with a neighbor in the hospital. His wife passed away. Worst feeling in the world. Please pray for the Russell family.

Sunday my other neighbors and us loaded up to go see my dad. My dad went and served at the Pentagon for 9/11! Afterwards we went fishing where Maddie picked up a fish for the first time. That evening we received a dreadful phone call that my husbands cousin had been killed in a car wreck. Jenny and Russell were raised like brother and sister. We spent the evening at his grandparents. Between Sunday to Wednesday we were with my husbands family. Jenny you will be missed!

Last night my husband and I sat around the fire pit talking about life, family, and the house we found in Nashville, TN. We are praying for a offer on the house so we can move. Best off all it's only two and half hours away from our hometown and it's on Titans Circle! My husband can transfer with his job, and I can work in any hospital up there. We have close friends and even family there. It makes me even more excited for our future and new opportunities.

Please keep my mom in your prayers she is a border line diabetic. This weekend is planned with shopping, TN Vols football, the Air Show ( Russell is so excited to take the kids) cook out parties, and friends! I would have to say it doesn't get any better than this. We need some laughs after this past week.

We don't know when our last day on earth is here, with that being said I will live my life to the fullest with the ones who matter the most! No more wasting time on the little things that don't matter and the people who don't matter. I can't waste another minute for I am not promised tomorrow ;)


I leave with this picture to make you smile! Aren't they cuties?







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html