About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, August 26, 2011

10 Day Challenge







6 places:

I love Florida! The beach is our paradise. I like the dream of living there but don't want to live there.

I have been all on the east coast and up north, I wouldn't move to either. I did like the Carolinas.

I would love to go to Australia. It's beautiful over there!

I like Texas, however I wouldn't move there! What state only serves unsweetened ice tea?(at least at the places I have been)

I would never live in Mississippi! It's not a state for me! The good thing about that state is the no tax on food ;)

I will move to Murfreesboro or Nashville in the next five years. Either before I graduate when we sell our house or after! I simply love it there. It's a simple drive home to visit the family! I like the mall, zoo, it's close to some family and friends, the schools are great, housing is great, and the list could go on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html