About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful that we have such awesome friends as neighbors that we spend the weekends with.



Pool basketball is the best!


Our fabulous cook Donnie!


Everyone munching on some chips and dip!


Swimming makes this little man tired!



I'm thankful that after much complaining over the lack of teaching we were getting in one of my classes, the Dean has came in and is helping us solve the problem. As a student I want the best, and I for sure don't want to be short handed on my education as a nurse. This is a big relief of stress taking off me!

I'm thankful school is about to start back! The kids and I have had a great summer, but it's time for a daily routine instead of playing, swimming, and tv! The kids are getting bored, and are actually read to head back to school with their new friends and new teachers.

I'm thankful our air conditioner has held up this summer! It has made many funny noises and of few of our neighbors have had to replace theirs, but not us!

I'm thankful for my family! We are widely spread but we all look forward to the time when we come together. Speaking of I can't wait for Bo and Chrissy to come in town, I'm ready to have a visit with my cousins!

I'm thankful for Carson Noah! He shall be arriving in about three months! I can't wait to spoil my nephew!

I'm thankful for my moms neighbor! He always looks after my mom and is always thinking and doing things for our family! He gave me 8 cases of baby food, paper towels, alcohol wipes, etc. He said when I finished those to let him know he is storing the more for us! What a blessing! We all know baby food is expensive! Pears and Pineapples is Jaxs favorite!

I really thankful that the Lord allowed me to wake up to another beautiful day! Are days aren't promised, and waking up daily is a blessing to be Thankful for.

Have a great day blogger friends! I'm thankful for you =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html