About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Loving our busy life!

Isn't he a doll! He sometimes doesn't know what to think about the camera! My step mom kept Jaxs over the weekend while we went to the lake. She grabbed a few pictures of little man with an American Flag! I just love them! When he isn't smiling he gives the funniest faces!


I'm sick, have been since lake! My hubby has been taking such great care of me! Even though I wasn't feeling that great yesterday he had asked for Taco Pie (we eat once a week at our house), so I got up and made it! It cracks me up how he will eat the whole pan!



This weekend we are having our tball party on Saturday! We can't wait to see all the kids and have some social time with the parents!

I can't believe little guy will be 9 months this month and Cayden will be 6! Time sure does fly! I have got to start planning his birthday party ASAP!

We have had some serious inquiries on our house! Praying for guidance in our future decisions!

My neighbors are throwing me a belated birthday party this week! They are so awesome!

I have been working on Jaxsons first birthday party stuff for a month now! It's so much fun planning that first birthday party! I predict he will be walking which will be awesome! I plan to have his first birthday party with people that are actively involved in his life! I want his first birthday to be perfect like him! Maddie has been helping and she is so excited!

Our pup Hershey that went to live with her new family in February to breed, had her first litter of puppies! All 12 are so cute! She is a awesome mommy!

I'm in the process of adding pictures to Jaxsons wall of all the people that love him! I'm sure I will have zero wall space when I'm done! I love decorating and making a room have smiling faces all over it!

Speaking of pictures we have a date in October set with Becka! I can't not wait!

My nephew Carson Noah will be here in three months! We are so excited to meet him as well spoil him! Russell and I still have two of my brothers to provide us more nephews or nieces, we pray we are the best aunt and uncle out there!

Life is good and busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html