About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Go go go....no rest

Our weekend was jammed pack from Friday at 5:30- to last night at 10. I love the weekends with my family. I hate when Monday morning comes.

Friday my hubby worked on our neighbors car while me and Jaxs chilled watching movies! I love to be able to relax, which doesn't happen much with three kids. I ate lots of ice cream with Jaxs, which he made the funniest face.



Saturday morning I got up super early and headed to grandmas to can Green beans. My family will not, repeat eat green beans from the store! I love that mine are so much better. Now my neighbors and I will be canning more because they have fallen in love.


When I came home we visited with the neighbors and did all the yard work. I love working in my yard! Praying it doesn't grow a whole lot before Caydens birthday party this weekend.

Saturday night we met some new neighbors. I love all the new people that have come in to my life, and friendships that have grown! Friends and neighbors are the best thing ever.

We saw Hall Pass this weekend, crazy movie that's all I'll say!



Saturday night we headed to my moms for a nice home cooked meal. It was so yummy! We seriously piled our plates full like we hadn't eaten in days! After we ate we headed over to the couch for some family tv time!

Yesterday was another day filled with family time! A visit to Grandma and Grandpa Jones and momma D and Papa Joe's! Yesterday we celebrate my step brothers birthday. I love weekends jammed with family time!

I only got one hour of studying in last night, so today will be super packed! Finals are coming up and I have lots of information to go over. Being in college stinks at times but will so be worth it later.

Have a great day blogger friends! Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html