About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Vacation/Grandparent Time

Cayden had a field trip at the zoo on Friday, so my dad and step mom loaded up Maddie and Jax and headed to meet Cayden at the zoo. They had a blast. I'm so blessed to have great parents!
Momma D and Papa Joe's Grandbabies
 Momma D and Jaxs
Momma D and Maddie
 Papa Joe's little buddy!
Papa Joe and his babies

My dad has also been helping us coach t-ball!
We start our games next week and are super excited.


We enjoyed our vacation! Even though we hated to see it end, we couldn't wait to see our kiddos. We have always wanted to parasail, but we always chicken out.....We did it this time and LOVED it!

 Checking out bike week!
 Enjoying some us time =)
Eating dinner!
 It was so peaceful up there.
 We went up 450, and even got our feet dipped.
When we were getting ready to take off, my little self was already in air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html