About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Hubby

This vacation has been one of the best, only down fall is we are missing our kids. We have been able to relax with friends and family, and also enjoying some us time!

I'm so thankful for him and all his hard work he puts in for the children and I! He is truly good to me!

We will be married 7 years in June! We have been together 8 1/2 years. We have sat back this week and reminisced about us and our journey! Rough at times being young, hectic at times with work and kids, and even more hectic with family's that don't like each other....but at the end of the day when he says it's you I need, my heart melts just like the first time he told me I love you!

I just want to share how much I love my husband!

Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html