About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Must....


You MUST try this recipe if you like cheesecake. I made it this weekend for a birthday party, and it was gone in five minutes. Everyone was asking for the recipe. I added a little Mrs. Jones to it, but soo good!

Cream Cheese Square
2 Cans of 8 crescent rolls
2 packages of fat free cream cheese
1 cup of white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extracr
1/2 cup of margarine, melted
1/4 cup of white sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon

Pre Heat oven to 350, and grease a 9x13 pan. Press one can of crescent rolls on the bottom of greased pan. Put bottom layer in over for three minutes, or until it barely starts to fluff, then take out. In a bowl mix two packages of cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over bottom crescent roll layer. Put seconf can of crescent rolls on top of filling. Melt butter and 1/4 of sugar in a bowl, then pour of crescent rolls. Put a dash of cinnamon over top, and bake for 25-35 minutes!

We MUST love our children when......we are going to be their coach for their t-ball team. We have the slighest clue what we are suppose to do, but we will learn and teach them. We are looking forward to this, I think a little more than them!

You MUST follow this blog Breaking Through. What an amazing women sharing her story, and helping others understand that your marriage is worth fighting for!

I MUST thank God for sending me this wonderful man!


You MUST learn to have HOPE in anything and everyone!
Romans 8:24 "For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who heoped for what they already have?"
Proverbs 23:18 "There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off."
Psalm 119:114 "You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your world."
AND MY FAVORITE HOPE SCRIPTURE:
Romans 12:11-12 " Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the lord. Be joyful in HOPE, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

You MUST have a wonderful Monday =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html