About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jaxson Minor Med visit #1

It was a normal night in the Jones house, Cayden doing homework, me cleaning in kitchen, Maddie playing in playroom, and Russell taking care of dog. Well wait I left out Jaxs, well he was in living room talking to the ceiling fan.....THUMP........SCREAMING!!!! I came running in living room to find Jax on the floor tile by fireplace which was not where I left him. Well Russell put him in his swing and went to get him something, not realizing how mobile he has gotten and didn't strap Jax in the baby swing. Poor guy ;( got him off floor and he calmed down and was talking to me! Phone call to dad and my aunt that is a nurse, I decided to take him to get checked out. Kids are so resilient, and Jaxson was acting fine with no symptoms of a head injury BUT I wasn't satisfied! So here we go to the kids minor med! I was so upset on my way, but I calmed down reminding my self that he would be ok! Of course it was packed and he was the last patient to be seen ;( but he was such a trooper during our wait. Little guy will be 4 months Tuesday and weighs 14 lbs 5 ozs! I got on super healthy happy baby! The nurses kept telling him how handsome he was and how beautiful his blue eyes were! He was loving all the attention! The doctor came in and he was laughing and talking to the doctor. Per Dr Ellis, Jaxs was the best patient I have seen all day! I told Jaxs I just paid 50 dollars for a bunch of people to tell him he was handsome, he thought it was very funny and had something to say about it. The joys of being a mom are scary sometimes! I was so upset he got hurt but so blessed he was ok! Gods has his children in his hand! Please pray for my family for the next upcoming week! I finish up with midterms, Maddie has surgery, and finalizing all the details for the for sale sign in yard!




Jami N. Jones
Let God shine through you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html