About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

People ask why?

I can't believe you stuck around when he choose them. I stuck around because I honor my vows! I haven't been married 8 years for nothing!

I would leave, there's no way I would go through that again! Walking/Running away doesn't fix anything! God doesn't run away from us!

Some ask Why? I reply because God mends anything and everything that is meant to be mended!

But I would never! God never says never to us so why say never to him!

But look at what you went through! Jesus went through so much more than I will ever go through, and he did it for US!

But aren't you scared? Scared to trust God? No are you kidding me!

Your a better person than me, I wouldn't ever trust them again! Wow, this really hurts! The devil just enjoyed your sentence to me! I believe God can do anything and most of all believe in grace!

Family relationships are being mended and I'm very thankful! Very thankful God has allowed our hearts as well as theirs to open up and love again! I grow stronger each day in my faith. There are times when God is tugging at my heart and I tend to ignore! Someone told me a year ago, what if he ignored you? Wow! I will never ignore him again! The devil wins when we fight back with dirty words, and don't allow God to fix relationships! What I have learned and seen is God can fix things mankind can't! I'm very blessed!

I wanted to share a few things that people have been saying to be for months now! Although at times no lie they have made me second guess any decision, I turn around and quickly say because this is his will and I want his will done not mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html