About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What day is it??

Last week I had something every night! I really feel like last week never ended. I have school M-W night, off Thursday, and again on Friday!

I'm swamped with stuff to do at school! Its a lot but so far I'm enjoying it. Last week I went to the doctor only to find out I had walking pneumonia. I'm so busy it's hard to keep healthy ;(

Friday night after class I had the Miranda Lambert Concert and let me just say it was amazing!! Saturday morning was an early morning to rise, I had a meeting at 10 and had to prepare for my best friends baby shower at 2!

Piper got lots of great things! This was my best friends first ever baby shower ;)! Saturday night we visited with all our neighbors around a fire pit ;)

Sunday we got up early to head to Walmart to get Caydens early birthday present, a trampoline! The whole neighborhood ended up over here. We also got our hot tub moved in and settled on our back patio! I then had to meet my lab partner from school to finish our Health Assessment Paper! Oh the joys of being so busy.

Yesterday was another day of work and school! Aghh, I didn't get much of a weekend to relax! It's been so busy around here I haven't had a chance to take my truck to the shop, well today she gets to go! Then later it's back to school I go.....



My school stuff came in today ;)



Cayden and his friends jumping!



The only pictures I got from the baby shower Saturday ;(, the food spread.

Have a great week and upcoming weekend ;)

Jami N. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html