About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Back to school...

So vacation ended on Sunday. Bummer right! The kids and I headed back to school on Monday. Although I wasn't excited and neither were they it was great to get back into a routine. Monday Russell and I were both off work and were able to attend Maddies field trip to the zoo! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!




Afterwards I had to pick up my nursing equipment and books. Tuesday night I attended my first nursing clinical class! It's feels so great to have gotten this far and yet so scary at the same time! I love my teacher and have a small group of students in my class.




I have a heavier load this Summer, but I have decided to take a semester off in the fall. I need a break. I will be able to be more involved with my kids in school and not to mention but my niece will be arriving in August ;)




We are doing odds and ends around the house inside and out. We have more than one project going. One thing that's been a work in progress is making Caydens four wheeler look brand new. His seat is finally fixed, props to my husband and my brother in law.

Speaking of him, he rode his bike over the other night to visit with my husband and the kids. Funny, but riding a bike is really good exercise. Tonight him and my sister in law road their bikes over. I'm seriously thinking of getting my hubby a bike for his 30th birthday which is in a month. He can ride with the kids and his brother! Pretty healthy present right?

We have a busy month ahead of us. Maddie graduates school next week, my youngest brother graduates high school in two weeks, we will be attending the Miranda Lambert concert, I am giving a baby shower, and the list goes on. We stay busy, and sometimes it's over whelming but I love it.

I have class tomorrow, babysitting this weekend, doing some hair for prom tomorrow, and Fair on the Square. I'm very blessed that I'm able to do all of these things. I have a doctor visit in a week and praying for some good results. I believe God has a plan for me, and my heart giving me troubles just isn't one of them. Have a good weekend blogger peeps!




Jami N. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html