About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My loves today ;)

I'm loving the fabulous weekend we had! We went to the zoo Saturday. My husband has never been with the kids so this visit was extra special.












I'm loving how this little guy feeds himself squeeze fruit and how many cups he is always carrying.



I'm loving the kids are on Spring break this week! I'm enjoying every bit of it!

I'm loving that Easter is right around the corner!

I'm loving that the beach is 23 days away!

I'm loving that I only have two more classes then finals and I'm done.

I'm loving how much the kids enjoy doing crafts! We all made zoo animals!


I'm loving that it's grilling weather!

I'm loving how much fun all our neighbors and us have on the weekends.

I'm loving how active my parents and siblings are with my kids! Bring on Putt Putt Friday!

I'm loving my life ;)

What are you loving??

Jami N. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html