About Me

My photo
My House, TN, United States
My name is Jami Billings Jones. I grew up in Collierville. I married my best friend Russell Jones. He is my whole world. We have been together 8 years, and married 6 1/2 yrs. I have three beautiful children Cayden 5, Madelyn 4, and Jaxson 6 months old! I have a wonderful family and some of the best friends. We have lived in Oakland for 6 years! My husband has a great job with Stanley, and I am currently a stay at home mom while I am in Nursing School. I love God, he is center in my life and marriage! I couldn't ask for more, I truly am blessed!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Five on Friday

1. We planted a new willow tree yesterday. Our big one died ;(







YouTube Video

2. We have been enjoying this beautiful weather! I love spring and rain showers. Im so ready to plant some pretty flowers.

3. This guy got sent home from school yesterday because he had a normal temp, surprise! So, we spent the day together!


4. We are counting down the days until vacation! I'm so ready to be relaxing on the beach with my husband and kids!

5. Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday. We are going to see the new Lorax movie!



Jami N. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Background

google6ba1ef745598d160.html